Hello Portugal WordPressers!
I’ve just moved to Lisbon and would love to chat to WordPress developers who are interested in joining an international, remote team. I am working with a number of top-tier WordPress agencies, who are hiring.
Does this sound like you?
- Loves Open Source and contributing to a global community
- Great communicator in English, able to hold conversations with clients and team
- Open minded and creative thinker
- Understands client challenges and requirements, and is able to find commercially viable solutions
- Takes pride in work and wants to produce high quality digital products
- Focuses on end-user and their experience using your products
- Wants to learns and thrives taking on new challenges
- Un-blocker! Someone that is able to keep moving forwards when faced with obstacles
What kind of skills should you have?
We know this is a big list and don’t expect you to have expert experience in all of these areas! If you have some of these, let’s chat.
- WordPress and PHP development
- HTML5 / SASS (CSS3) / Etc
- Easier DevOps in Mac OSX and Linux
- Git, Version management
- Linux / Nginx / Apache / MariaDB / MySQL
- Continuous integration (for back-end focuesed roles)
- Cypress and unit testing
So, I’d love to hear from you if you’d like to have a chat about this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com