Bricks, the new site builder in town, is hiring a full-time WordPress developer.
If you like and believe in what we are doing with Bricks, and you’d like to join me and Luis on this journey to bring Bricks’ full potential to life (or if you know someone who might be a great fit) then please read on…
You should be located in Europe, and available to start right away (min. 20-hours a week). We work async but have regular calls and chats. So being located in a somewhat similar time-zone is a must.
- Decent level of English (we aren’t native speakers either)
- Extensive WordPress theme & plugin development skills
- OOP PHP
- VueJS (3) nerd
- ES6 pro
- Sass (+ overall great CSS knowledge)
- Git (at least the basics)
- Be open, hungry to improve (yourself and our 366298 lines of code), and most important likeable
- Ready to adapt and move fast
- Strive for excellence
Apply via: email@example.com
What to submit: Surprise me
Disclaimer: You don’t work FOR me, but the COMMUNITY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org