Improve digitally, grow large.
Hi! We’re looking for 2 mid or senior WordPress developers to join our team of European WP heroes.
4 points to check if you are fit for this job:
- I know WordPress development is more than just dragging some blocks and installing a few plugins. I have experience with building custom themes and plugins. I know how to work with a combination of PHP, SASS and JS and document my code properly. I promise to never spell “wordpress” with lower cases. There’s capital_P_dangit() for that.
- I love working remotely with a people-driven international team. We have daily stand-ups and are actively engaged with the team. I work remote but I’m never alone. I look forward to meet and have fun with the team every 6 months, somewhere in Europe. I speak English fluently, but don’t mind teaching the team some local words.
- I’m eager to learn and I know how to Google. We have several experts on board and you’ll learn from them as well.
- I have a good work ethic and look forward to work with an enthusiastic team that wants to get great results.
Know where you’ll get yourself into.
Our themes and plugins are built with:
Tools that help us make great WP sites:
Gutenberg, ACF, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, WPML
We’re a small (but fast growing) team working from: Belgium (HQ), Italy, Poland, Spain and Turkey.
- Martin – WordPress specialist. Biggest guy of the team. Often silent, but very lovable.
- Pieter – Specialist in strategic advice and communication. Always has something interesting to talk about. Set up his first WordPress in 2006.
- Laura – Strong Italian lady who does our QA and wireframing. Would starve if her boyfriend didn’t cook pasta with regularity.
- Galliano – Knows everything about online advertising and performance marketing. Worked for Google for the last few years, joined our team last year.
- Tymon – Creates front-ends for our React applications. Youngest guy of the team, but will show no mercy in first person shooters.
- Dohukan – Fullstack React developer and Turkish League Of Legends legend.
- Neal – Knows how to code, knows business. Brings structure. Takes notes. Of everything.
We have worked with more than 200 clients in 8 countries. All our clients are companies that are focused on growth, company size doesn’t matter.
Ok, but who are you?
We are Growl. Our superpower? We start from a custom made strategic plan and ensure a flawless execution. We dare to say no. We’re not the 360° agency, nor aim to be just another agency. We’re looking for a long term commitment to work with you.
We are doing Digital strategy/online marketing, WordPress development and web application development.
PS: We’re in Lissabon from 1-5 november for Web Summit, so maybe we can do a physical meetup.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com