Nettmaker is a digital agency in Norway working with small and medium sized businesses.
We are now looking for an experienced developer to work with us on our WordPress projects. The assignments will mainly be developing and customizing themes but also back end and plugin development from time to time. You need to be experienced with both WordPress and WooCommerce theming and be able to take a designer .psd to a finished theme with customized functionality.
We are a young company in growth, so we would like to have a dynamic contract with you where we guarantee you at least 80 hours of work every month with the possibility to go up to 160 hours when needed. Hourly rate will be agreed based on your experience.
• WordPress development, themes and plugins.
• WordPress installation, configuration and management.
• Work in TeamWork, GitHub and Skype with the rest of our team.
• Deliver efficient, clean and secure code.
Skills & Requirements:
• Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API).
• Strong PHP development skills.
• Good working experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands.
• Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers.
• Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology.
• Detail-oriented, and can get the job done.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and independent.
• Keep to deadlines, communicating clearly.
To make workflow as efficient as possible we believe you are located somewhere in Europe on CET or +/- 2-3 hours.
To apply for this position, please send us an e-mail with an extensive summary of your professional WP experience with portfolio samples and link to your WordPress.org, github.com or other profile where we can see samples of your source code. We will interview candidates as applications comes in, so please don’t take too long before you apply. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Nettmaker is a full service digital agency offering a wide range of services including websites, e-commerce, digital advertising, social media and strategy. We have chosen WordPress and WooCommerce as our preferred platforms for websites and e-commerce. We believe open source software, like WP in particular, is the best alternative in today’s market place and we contribute to the WP community by co-organizing WordCamp Norway and the WP Meetup group in Oslo.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org